Our essential tool for achieving precise and efficient nail shaping with unmatched comfort and durability. Designed to elevate your nail care services, this file reduces shaping time. Additionally, its perfect shape allows for exceptionally precise filing, even close to the cuticles. Aesthetics matter, and the ProNails Pro File understands this well. Even after extensive use, this file retains its neat appearance. No more frayed edges or unsightly wear and tear on your trusted tool.
Last but not least, maintaining a clean and hygienic environment is a top priority for nail professionals. The ProNails Pro File simplifies this task, as it's not only easy to clean but also disinfectable with Clinilotion. Which means your file remains safe for use with every client, promoting health and hygiene in your nail care regimen.
Discover how the Pronails Pro File can enhance your professional nail care and deliver a superior client experience.
When choosing your file, there are two important things to keep in mind:
- The grit of the file: rough, medium rough, soft or very soft
- The shape of the file: straight or halfmoon
Choosing for quality files:
- Durable and extremely hard-wearing
- Retain their neat appearance even after frequent use
- Easy to clean and disinfect with Clinilotion
- Lasts twice as long
- Perfect shape for very precise filing, close to the cuticles
- Nail-friendly, firm and soft
The ProNails Pro Files come in 4 different grits:
- A 100 grit which is rough, this roughness is ideal for the removal or the shaping of hard or thick component.
- A 150 grit which is medium rough and thus perfect for the shaping of medium hard or medium thick component.
- A 180 grit which is soft and therefore suitable for the fine-tuning of medium hard or thin component.
- A 240 grit which is very soft and recommended for the fine-tuning of thin or fragile component.
The ProNails Pro Files come in 2 different shapes:
- The straight shape to file the free edge of the nail.
- The half-moon shape, a combination of a straight and a banana shape.
When you use a half-moon shape, you use the straight side of the file to shorten and shape the free edge of the nail, and then you can simply flip the file over to the banana side to shape the surface of your builder gel on top of the nail without damaging the cuticle area.
The ProNails Pro File Straight combines a soft 180 grain and a very soft 240 grain.This file is the perfect file to file the free edge of all natural nail types.
- The 180 grain side is ideal to file hard and thick natural nails in shape.
- The 240 grain is perfect to file normal as well as very thin and fragile natural nails.
The HALF MOON shape combines the best of both worlds: use the straight side to file the free edge of the nail and the curved side for filing the surface of the nail. So no need to switch between two files!
Half Moon 180
The ProNails Pro File Half Moon 180 with its soft grain is perfect for the fine-tuning of all gel and Sopolish nails.
This file is ideal to use as the last step of any gel or semi-permanent nail application.
You use it to to perfect the shape of the free edge as well as to conceal the remaining gel burrs and ensure a smooth free board finish. It will also be perfect for filing the shape of the surface of the builder gel if it only needs a few small adaptations.
Half Moon 150
The ProNails Pro File Half Moon 150 with its medium rough grain is ideal to shorten or to shape strong or flexible gel nails and comes only in half moon shape.
The Pro File Half Moon 150 will be very nice to use during the refill of ProNails Original Flexi Builder gels, as well as BSTRONG or BFLEX gels.
Half Moon 100
The ProNails Pro File Half Moon 100 with its rough grain is ideal to remove, to shorten or to shape acryl or hard gel nails and comes also only in half moon shape.
The Pro File Half Moon 100 will be very nice to use during the refill of ProNails Original Hard Builder gels or Master gels.